We are always on the lookout for people with integrity, good values and a drive to give of their best and be part of a company that strives to effect a positive change in fortune through our service offering.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A B.SC / B.Eng degree / Diploma in Programming
- Demonstrable software development experience (3 – 5 years in software development)
- Understanding of any ESB
- Java programming experience (1+ year) with an understanding of collections and the implementation thereof
- Java EE experience
- Spring experience would be a definite advantage
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Any of the following skills would be advantageous:
- JUnit Testing
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Node.js and Express.js (Backend)
- Angular.js (Frontend)
- Mule and Mule EE
- C# – windows applications
- Progress Sonic
- Ability to :
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Code software according to technical specifications whilst adhering to published standards and design guidelines
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects
- Perform maintenance programming, debug errors and correct identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Perform and take ownership of related duties as assigned
- Perform under pressure
- Work well with people and within a team
- Work independently
- Interface well with clients (NB)
- Collaborate with and influence peers
- Learn quickly
- Communicate openly
- Flexible attitude
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Delivery focused, with high energy and drive
- Comfortable operating against a backdrop of change
- Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond required training
- Be a self-starter – not afraid of a challenge and able to extract information from people / systems in order to perform
- Have (and use) initiative
The candidate might be required to travel locally / internationally if required.
If you think that you meet the above criteria and would like to work for our company, please send your CV along with a motivational letter to email@example.com